The BEST hostel in New York!
HI New York City is located in a landmark building on the Upper West Side.
One block from Broadway and a main subway line. Minutes from glorious Central Park.
Situated near Central Park and Columbia University, the hostel is in a historic Victorian Gothic-style building on the Upper West Side. It organizes walking tours, sporting events, group outings to concerts and more. There is capacity for 672 guests, and facilities include internet access, kitchen and laundry.
From an all-day walking tour to a viewing of a New York movie in our cozy TV room to a quiet cup of coffee in our café, HI New York City has everything you need to make your group happy. Play the latest games on Play Station 2. Check your email without leaving the hostel. Wash and dry your clothes in our new laundry room on the second floor. Pick up subway/bus MetroCards, sundries, NY souvenirs, calling cards, and more. The hostel is located steps from the subways and minutes from Times Square and other major NYC attractions. Ask our friendly staff what they can do for you.
- Family rooms available
- Non smoking room/area
- Largest private green space in Manhattan
- Meals available
- Common room(s)
- Handicap accessible
- Groups welcome
- Credit cards accepted
- Games room
- Discounts and concessions available
- Luggage Storage
- Internet access + Free WiFi
- Lockers available for baggage storage
- Air conditioning
- Huge, modern self-catering kitchen
- Cycle rental available at or near the hostel
- Laundry facilities
- Rates include local tax
- TV room
- Individual travellers welcome
- Hostel open 24/7 with friendly, professional service
- Shopping center/market nearby
- Leisure facilities nearby
- Museums/art galleries nearby
- Swimming pool at or near hostel
- Hostel with a difference
- Restaurants nearby
- Historical sites nearby
- Cultural center nearby
- Nightlife nearby
- Main attractions nearby