Come Join Us!
Every day of the week we have organized our tours and outings to introduce you to the city’s sights through the eyes of a New Yorker, and every evening there are activities and events to entertain you and help you meet other travelers (as well as experience the city without even leaving the neighborhood!) Let us show you why WE LOVE NY!
Daytime Walking Tours
Our daily walking tours give you the opportunity to see the city through the eyes of a local and learn about NYC’s rich history and culture. Perfect for those who want to see something off the beaten track after seeing all the major attractions!
What You Need to Do for All Tours
- Sign up on the tour board in the lobby: please note that tours will be cancelled if there are not at least 5 people signed up and ready to go on the tour.
- Bring Metrocard for the subway ($2.50 per one way ride and $30 for a weekly subway Metrocard).
- Meet in the lobby at the start time for all tours.
- Note any other special instructions on the signup sheet on the tour board in the lobby.
- For groups of 10 or more, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm in advance.
Look at our activity calendar schedule!