Stay at HI-New York and Experience the Excitement.
* NOTE: If you are interested in bringing a group to New York, please use our group information form (this is not a reservation) and a group coordinator will reply within 24 hours (Monday through Friday). For more information on groups click here.
- Complimentary continental breakfast*
- Free WiFi
- Rooms are divided into male, female, and co-ed rooms
- Private or shared hallway bathrooms
- Complimentary continental breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Cable TV
- En suite bathroom
*Available only with a Premium Dorm bed
HI-USA is a non-profit membership organization. If you are not an HI member, you can buy an annual or daily membership ($3) at check-in.
- Big savings and discounts for HI Members
- Access to 4,000 hostels in 80 countries
- Complimentary travel insurance
- Youth membership is FREE
Cancellations may be made at no charge up until 24 hours prior to the date of your arrival. Reservations cancelled after 23:59 ET prior to the day of arrival will be charged for the first night’s stay. Please call +1(212) 932-2300 to cancel.
If you are interested in bringing a group to New York, please use go to our Groups section to learn more.
Please be as flexible as possible with your dates in order that we can assess all of the options for your stay. Group rates and services apply to groups of 10 or more participants.
You can also fill out our online application and we will get back to you right away to confirm availability.
- The hostel has a fully equipped kitchen, laundry room and game room.
- Linens, pillows and blankets are provided free of charge. Sleeping bags are not permitted.
- There is a 14 night maximum stay per year.
- Hostel is open 24 hours/day.
- Individual guests under the age of 18 MUST be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Guests 16 or under must be in a private room or exclusive dorm room with a parent or legal guardian.
- Check-in time begins at 4pm. If you will after 10pm, give us a call to let us know.
- All guests must present a valid driver’s license or passport upon check-in.
- For more information on the benefits of being a member of HI click here.